Yes, in the picture the red cups are, of course, football players. It has been so funny to me to see how he can turn ANYTHING into a football game. Colors of crayons become different teams, blocks, the girls' toys...
But perhaps the funniest football transformation has come from his clothes drawers. He will unload all three drawers... underwear, socks, and pajamas... and they become tackling, throwing, and punting football players. I have stopped folding everything, because I know it will be unloaded and unfolded and taken into a huge huddle in the middle of his floor.
As the last of the Bowl games are being played, I wonder what in the world we are going to do when football season is over...
7 comments:
Those players look suspiciously like Utah players.
Michael, I liked the way you hiked the ball to Stevie Wonder at the beach.
grandpatty: santa claus came and he left my present...my bike.
brinlee rode her bike and i rode my bike.
someone got tackled like the different players, and like the green ones got tackled.
i throwed it and kicked it.
i have my number 1 in the back and number 1 in the front.
i got this (my yellow racecar) for christmas.
i have my helmet on.
i got to the beach and there was lafe there and we played football.
we will take our tree down before it's next christmas.
michael was happy to have you on mom. i red his comment to you and asked him what he wanted to say to you. above is the result.
Yes, in the picture the red cups are, of course, football players. It has been so funny to me to see how he can turn ANYTHING into a football game. Colors of crayons become different teams, blocks, the girls' toys...
But perhaps the funniest football transformation has come from his clothes drawers. He will unload all three drawers... underwear, socks, and pajamas... and they become tackling, throwing, and punting football players. I have stopped folding everything, because I know it will be unloaded and unfolded and taken into a huge huddle in the middle of his floor.
As the last of the Bowl games are being played, I wonder what in the world we are going to do when football season is over...
you need some blue cups.
or in aj's defense, we need green cups?
Or blue and orange cups... go Florida!! (and Boise State!)
You all should know that Michael has a Gators shirt. We support Urban Meyer in our house.
Post a Comment