Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving in Utah...

Happy birthday to AJ on the 22nd, Jonny on the 23rd. Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Michael enjoyed the Turkey Bowl (that was not football but soccer) in the place of his father and uncle Stevie. He didn't pick any fights, however. Fabulous talent was displayed on and off the field.

Five full tables of fabulous food. The girls had their first taste of, well, a lot of things. Their doctor = Grandpappy said it was okay. My favorite was mom's salad.

Too many pies to count... I sampled 4. I can't believe how much whipped cream this family eats.Great company and lots of cute kids everywhere. Michael loves playing with his "cousins." They now know him as Hala Paongo, and Michael has Zach calling everything a racecar.

Everyone froze during family pictures. Perhaps we'll photoshop some people into the picture?We watched old school home videos into the night... my how everything changes after a decade +.

I simply love being around family. I'm glad we made the trip. A good time was had by all.

5 comments:

paul said...

sounds great. i can't wait to get there. i just wish i could have seen everyone in gunnison.

petey said...

its good that micheal represented paul well at the turkey bowl. too bad stevey and i lack progeny to play are parts in a likewise fashion.

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! Petey

paul said...

what an amazing experience. a post will definitely follow about the game at Utah. GO COUGARS!

paul said...

Petey... if you and Stephen had progeny, hopefully they wouldn't be playing in G-ville without you.

Jill... the ending of that game might be known as "the BYU shout heard around the world." I think a lot of loudness happened in a lot of homes. The stadium was unreal...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails